Every family and household has different needs and a unique set of circumstances. As the head of the household, choosing the right type of energy plan for your home is a very important decision. For those living in a deregulated area of Texas, having the option to select the utility provider and plan of your choice is key to saving money.
Are you trying to decide between a prepaid energy plan or a postpaid method? There are several key differences between the two. If you’re not sure which route to take for your family, read on below for some key information and factors to consider.
Prepaid plans vs. postpaid plans
- One of the first things to do is make sure you understand the difference between prepaid and postpaid plans. Postpaid plans are the most traditional route that the majority of consumers are familiar with, in which you pay for your power consumption after the fact.
- This means that you use your share of electricity and receive a bill at the end of the billing cycle.
- Postpaid plan consumers often have no idea what to expect on their upcoming bill, and may feel blindsided by a hefty invoice, with little to no wiggle room when it comes to paying the amount owed.
- On the other hand, prepaid plans allow you to pay ahead of time for your electricity consumption. This “pay-as-you” method allows you to stay on-track with your usage and budget, adding funds to your account balance as needed.
Save money with Smart Meters
- Ampra Energy, the top provider of prepaid energy plans in Texas, is committed to providing prepaid electricity customers with straightforward plans and access to their personal usage data.
- Smart Meters, electronic devices installed quickly and conveniently in the home, allow customers to track their usage in “real time.” Seeing exactly when and where your usage occurs gives you the ability to cut back as needed to stay on-track with your predetermined budget.
- Tracking your consumption will also make you a more energy-efficient consumer—for example, you’ll be more likely to remember to switch off the lights when you leave a room. Being motivated to be smarter about your energy usage is a major benefit that comes with enrolling in a prepaid power plan.
Stay on top of your account easily
- Managing your prepaid electricity plan account is simple with Ampra Energy, a 100% Green Energy provider. Not only are you saving money with Ampra—you’re helping to save the planet as well!
- You’ll receive regular account updates and alerts via text messaging and/or through your email—whichever you prefer.
- In addition to monitoring your household’s consumption through the Smart Meter’s user-friendly display screen, you can also log on and view your account information online at any time.
- Running low on your account balance? No problem! Ampra Energy will send you an alert when your account balance dips below a certain amount so that you can add funds as needed to last until the end of the billing cycle.
- Easy account access combined with the ability to enjoy reliable power without worrying over extra or complicated charges are just some of the perks that come with being an affordable prepaid electricity plan customer. You’ll never feel locked in with Ampra Energy—no contract is required for enrollment!
Are you ready to make the switch to Ampra Energy? Simply call, email, or visit https://ampraenergy.com/ to enroll in a plan that utilizes 100% Green Energy today!