If you live in a deregulated area of Texas, you’ve got plenty of energy options! Choose the best electric company for your apartment by considering the different plans and prices each company offers.
Ampra Energy, the top provider of 100% Green Energy in the great state of Texas, has the best rates and plans when you want to get electricity for the apartment setting up and running.
Read on for important tips when you’re shopping for apartment electricity so that you can make the best choice for your budget and lifestyle.
Decide what works best for your needs
When it comes to electricity, apartment rates and house rates can differ drastically—it all depends on the number of people living in your home and the frequency with which you are in the home.
- Electricity for apartment usage can be a great deal less when dealing with a smaller living space, in addition to one or few people occupying the space.
- Are you working from home? If so, you may still be able to keep your usage down and save money on your monthly bill at the same time.
- In addition to exploring prepaid and postpaid payment methods for electricity, apartments can also double as a home offices.
- Ampra Energy offers small business power plans that are reliable and provide unmatched rates, all without any contracts to lock you down.
- With Ampra, you can save on your utility bill at home, at work, or BOTH!
- Contracts are an important factor to consider when you’re weighing your options for electricity in apartment homes.
- If you don’t want to feel stuck in a lengthy commitment on a long-term basis by the power, company—don’t be!
- Ampra Energy won’t penalize you for switching to another provider.
Consider your carbon footprint
Like it or not, this is the only planet we’ve got. While it’s always a goal to save money, saving energy and doing our part to protect the environment simultaneously is definitely an important issue.
- Ampra Energy is the leader in providing 100% Green Energy to its consumers.
- How do they do this? By relying less on resources like fossil fuels and water, and more on resources like Texas wind and solar energy, Ampra can provide dependable service to customers while also doing their part to protect the planet and preserve nonrenewable resources.
- What’s even more impressive is that Ampra is able to offer environmentally friendly energy to their valued customers at the same price as traditional energy, proving that being more eco-conscious doesn’t have to be expensive.
Weigh your options: prepaid or postpaid?
- Although Ampra Energy offers both prepaid and postpaid electricity plans in Texas (as well as small business packages), you still need to know which method will work best for your particular needs.
- Postpaid electricity is considered the “traditional” way to pay for your power—at the end of the month or billing cycle, and after it has already been used.
- For those looking to curb utility costs as much as possible, prepaid power offers consumers the ability to pay ahead of time—that is, before any power is even used.
- By enrolling in this prepaid, pay as you go electricity, as it is commonly referred to, you can take more control over your electric bill.
- Prepaid customers pay a predetermined amount on the front end, then track their household’s usage with the use of Smart Meters, scaling back as needed in order to stay on track with their budget.
- Smart Meters are electronic devices that record and transmit household utility consumption in real-time, available for analysis by both the customer and the power company.
- The customer uses the information to monitor the usage in their home, and the Ampra Energy team uses it to develop cash-saving tips and tricks tailored specifically to your needs.
- Account balance a little too low for your comfort? No problem! As a member of the Ampra Energy family, your customer needs are a top priority.
- You’ll be notified when your account balance dips below a certain amount so that you can quickly and easily add more funds.
- Whether you decide to enroll in a prepaid, postpaid, or small business energy plan with Ampra Energy, you can always count on new and exciting promotions, special rates, and incentives for being a loyal customer—no strings attached.
When you’re ready to leave overpriced, unreliable energy plans behind, come on over to Ampra Energy—call, email, or fill up our form and enroll today for as soon as same-day activation!
Ampra Energy, the 100% Green Energy provider in Texas, offers plenty of plans to choose from—prepaid, postpaid, and small business utility plans available with NO credit check, NO deposit to pay, and NO SSN or ID requirements necessary—what could be better?!