Thankfully, taking better care of our planet is becoming a much more important issue across the globe.
Now more than ever, clean electric energy has taken center stage as a pressing environmental issue that individuals and energy companies can both take proactive steps together toward achieving.
There are a number of benefits of clean energy that can directly impact consumers. Below, we will review the positive effects of green electricity, as well as how prepaid electricity goes hand in hand.
What is Clean Electricity? What are the benefits?
- If you’ve been wondering, “what is clean energy?” you’re not alone. Many people hear the term and wonder how providers can make electricity green.
- Ampra Energy, top provider of clean energy in Texas, offers customers 100% Green Energy—and for the same affordable rates as traditional energy!
- They achieve this by relying less on fossil fuels, and more on renewable resources like water and wind energy.
- Using renewable resources instead of non-renewable resources ensures that what is used will be constantly replenished, rather than depleted.
- In doing so, Ampra is able to leave a smaller carbon footprint and offer consumers more dependable, cost-conscious electricity.
- The benefits of using clean electricity include better preserving the planet’s resources, providing cheaper, more flexible energy rates to customers, and creating an overall healthier environment for current and future generations.
What is Green Prepaid Electricity?
- Prepaid electricity is a chance for consumers to determine how much they want to spend on their monthly power usage, and then pay that amount ahead of time—before they start using it.
- By paying ahead of time or enrolling in a pay-as-you-go plan, customers can track their usage habits and have a better chance of staying on track with their predetermined budget.
- If a consumer’s account balance happens to dip too low before the end of the month, additional funds can easily and quickly be added.
- How do prepaid customers track their energy habits? Smart Meters, which are electronic devices that are installed in consumers’ homes, record and transmit usage data in real-time.
- The data can be used to determine how to cut energy costs even more. Ampra Energy’s team also analyzes the data in order to provide customers with money-saving tips.
- In addition to prepaid electricity plans, Ampra Energy also offers postpaid plans, which are commonly known as the more “traditional” payment route.
- With a postpaid electricity plan, consumers pay for their usage at the end of the month or billing cycle, after the usage has occurred.
- Ampra customers who enroll in postpaid plans will still benefit from using green electricity to power their homes, apartments, or even small businesses.
- Ampra Energy customers can receive same-day activation, in as little as three hours (depending on where you live!)
Don’t wait! Call, text, or visit Ampra Green Energy to learn more about the best 100% Green Energy provider in Texas!
Enroll in one of Ampra Energy’s prepaid, postpaid, or small business plans with NO credit check, NO deposit, and NO SSN/ID check required—it’s that simple!